Monday, November 14, 2022

Keeping Busy

 Welcome
We are always keeping busy creating and this past week was no exception. 
I'm happy that my kiddos love to create.

So, here's what we did last week.

Counting
We made these tubes that practiced counting and number recognition.



Weather Wheel
I printed these off, the kids coloured them and we glued them together.



Fall Tree


Playing in the Leaves


Five Little Pumpkins Book


Squirrel



REMEMBRANCE DAY

Paper Poppies


Paper Plate Poppy

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely projects and I can see your little ones had great fun with the colouring, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.