Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Celebrating Fall

 Welcome
Last week we did a Fall theme, such a lovely time of year to discover.
My little ones find joy in playing in the leaves, collecting them and hearing them crunch when we walk over them.
Great time of year to also learn some colours and enjoy nature.

So, here's what we did last week.


Leaf Match Game
I printed off the leaves and the kids glued them onto a base.  
I did add a coloured dot as my little are so young and the dot would be helpful in matching.


Fall Banner
I printed off the leaves and the kids coloured them.  After I cut them out, we glued them onto the banner.



Fall Forest
We glued the trees together and added some punched out leaves.



Fall Suncatcher
I cut out a shadow of a squirrel and we made them into suncatchers.


Leaf Gluing
A great fine motor activity...good chance to learn some colours too.


Fall Colouring


Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen, lovely makes, and Autumn lends itself to all the lovely colourful leaves, my favourite season, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.