Thursday, October 27, 2022

Halloween- Week 1

 Welcome
Halloween is such a fun time for my little ones.
They are so excited about it all.  Every day, I add a few more decorations for them to find in the house.  It's like a scavenger hunt every day!  Lots and lots of crafting too.

So, here's what we did last week.

Witch's Hat
This fun hat was created using a black paper plate.  
We decorated it using some foam shapes I got at the Dollar Store.



Witch's House
I printed these out and we glued them onto an old CD for stability.


Pumpkin Shakers
I folded some paper and the kids added beans to the inside before we sealed them and decorated them.



Spider Web
I cut some spider webs and the kids decorated them.


Envelope Ghost
We decorated a white envelope to make our little ghosts.



Ghost Windsock
I printed off this ghost and we made him into a windsock.



Little Pumpkins
We made these little pumpkins using this paper punch.



Silly Skeleton

Pumpkin Sticker Book


Five Little Pumpkins



Skull


Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Halloween makes Karen, such fun and I love the little pumpkin poem, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.