Monday, January 3, 2022

Keeping Little Hands Busy Before Christmas

 Welcome

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful Christmas holiday.
It's such a busy time of year and I put all of my time into celebrating with my littles and creating.  
I took some time off, hence my late post.

Here are some of the things we did before Christmas.

Cone Christmas Trees
I made a cone shape and glued it onto an old CD for stability.
The kids glued on lots of coloured circles.  



Rocking Rudolph
These cute little guys are a PRINTABLE.



Bottle Cap Tree
Keeping it simple for my very young little ones.
I glued bottle caps to the sheet of green paper and my little ones glued coloured circles into the lids.



Christmas Stockings



Cone Santa
This is a cute PRINTABLE



Ornaments
A friend of mine gave me a bag of silk covered ornaments.  I added a sparkly pipe cleaner to the top as a hanger and the kids used lots of coloured pieces of tape to decorate them.



Angels
Another cute PRINTABLE



Christmas Tree


Mr. Snowman
This fun printable gets folded to add a tea light in the middle


Gingerbread House Decoration



Candy Cane
Simple circle candy cane.  
We talked about patterns when we made these...red, white, red, white etc.



I will be making another post showing all the fun gifts we made for the parents and all the yummy snacks we had.
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.