Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Celebrate the Happy New Year

 

Hello and Welcome
It was my first week back, a very quiet one with not all my kiddos back yet.
We still had time to create some New Year projects that were fun to make.

So here's what we did last week.

Happy New Year Noise Makers
These shakers were so fun.  I hot glued 2 plastic containers that I had saved from applesauce together with a bell inside.  Glued on the stick for the kids to decorate and then....shook them and shouted 'Happy New Year'! 


Banner
I printed off a colouring sheet and added a hanger on the top with some string.



Hats
To make these simple hats, cut 2 large circles...I used a dinner plate to trace mine.
Cut them out and staple them together.  We glued lots of colourful circles onto our.  When they are decorated, you bend them together to make a cone shape, staple and add some string.



Wreaths
Always great to have a new wreath.  
The kids loved gluing on the stars and it was great for my littlest ones who are learning the shapes.



Winter Gluing

Thanks so very much for coming by and taking a look.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, fabulous projects to welcome in the New Year, I'm sure your little ones had fun making them, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celebratory and so much fun. I love the noise makers and I bet the kids loved making them noisy? x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.