Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Christmas is Coming

 Hello and Welcome

I am way behind in posting as the stomach flu decided to come and visit my house and make everyone miserably sick. I am doing much better now thank goodness.  During such a busy time, I need all the time and energy I can find.

So this is a collection of what we have been working on.

Trees
These cute, simple trees are a printable.



Santa Countdown
This is a fun advent calendar the kids made.  There are numbers for them to glue on each day.
It also practices number recognition and counting.



Rudolph and Santa Puppets
Simple paper puppets


Wreath
This adorable and simple wreath is a printable

Mr. Snowman
This was another really cute printable I found.


3-D Ornament
I printed out the circles, the kids coloured them and we glued them together.


Paper Tube Trees
I covered some tubes with green paper, then I folded the tube in half and cut along the sides, leaving the bottom portion together as the base.  
We decorated them with some peel and stick shiny glitter paper.

Rudolph
I drew some Reindeer for them to colour.


Wreath


Well thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.
Hope you stay healthy and happy!!


2 comments:

  1. Hello Karen, so sorry to hear that you've been poorly, I hope you are on the mend now.
    Another fun packed making session with your little ones, lovely makes and so educational, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the kiddos are super excited this time of year and what a fun week they've had. Sorry to hear you have been poorly, with what sounds like a nasty illness Karen x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.