Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Snowmen Time

 Good Morning

Last week was all about snowmen.  
A very fun theme that was familiar to all the kids as we got blasted with a lot of snow.
My little ones love to go out and play in the snow.  It's been such a loose, powdery snow so we haven't been able to make a real snowman yet...there is still so much winter left so sure we will get to that soon.


So here's what we did last week.

Snowmen Puppets
Simple printouts that I glued onto some cardboard for stability.
The kids liked colouring them and adding the cotton ball to the hat.




Cone Snowmen
I made a cone with some white paper and the kids decorated them...so cute.



3-D Snowmen
These cute little guys were so fun to make.  
The body is just circles that are folded and glued together.  I folded some orange paper to make a 3-D nose too.



Snowmen Name Banners
I got the kids to count the number of letters in their names and that's how many circles we glued onto our snowman banners.
I added their names when done, one letter in each circle.


Well thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.
Hope you have a great week.


2 comments:

  1. A fun snowman week and the cone snowmen sure are cute x. I bet the kiddos love playing in the snow Karen x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, what fun your snowmen are, I bet the little ones enjoyed making them, all so cute, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.