Tuesday, June 22, 2021

It's All About Dad

 Hello and Welcome

Last week we celebrated by creating lots of goodies for the Dads.
I love seeing the excitement in the kids when creating and the smiles on their faces when they go out the door with all their special gifts to give.

So here's what we did last week.


Shark Card
Such a fun little card.  The mouth folded down to reveal the sentiment.



Best Dad 
Simple folded paper coloured to make badge.  


#1 Dad Pennant
I cut these out using some fun foam, then the kids decorated them.


Phone Holder
I glued craft sticks together and the kids coloured and decorated them.



Best Dad Trophy
I glued 2 gold paper cups together, glued on some handles cut from gold paper and the kids decorated them.



Desk Pencil Holder
I folded and glued these together and the kids decorated them.
Very easy to do!





Card
One more Father's Day Card because we can never have enough.

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.
Have a great week.


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Father's Day makes Karen, I'm sur all the Dads loved them, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why the kiddos where extra proud with their personal and thoughtful gifts for their Dad's Karen x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.