Sunday, December 20, 2020

The Big Day is Almost Here!

 Welcome
We have been feverishly working away creating.
The kids are creating lots of special gift for their Moms and Dads.  Can't show those yet as I want them to be surprised.  
We always create some everyday take home goodies so here's what we did this week.



The Stockings Were Hung
We created some simple paper stockings to hang.


Christmas Trees
Here are some cute little trees we made.
I cut a triangle from heavy cardboard and we glued paint chip strips onto the triangle, then decorated them with buttons. 
I added a clothespin to the bottom for little hands to hold. 



Santa's Elves
Simple elves created using a green paper cup.
pintables can be found here:


Snowman Suncatcher
Here is a cute little snow I printed and cut away the center area to make a suncatcher.
I added some clear contact paper to the back, the kids added the tissue paper to the center, then I added another piece of the clear contact on top to seal it all in.


Rudoph
These cute 3-D printables made us laugh.
here is the link:


Yarn Wreath
I cut out a small wreath shape and the kids wrapped green yarn around it.
When done, we glued some colourful pom-poms onto it.



Cutting Santa Practice 



Special Snacks

Rudolph snacks.
We used a graham cracker spread with peanut butter. 
Pretzel antlers, candy eyes and a big red M & M's for the nose.



Cookie Snowmen
I found this cute decorating set so we used 2 Oreo cookies to create our little snowmen.

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for bringing a smile to my face this morning Karen and sharing these adorable makes x.
    The faces on those elves made me laugh out loud....in a good way, of course x....and then scrolling down, the reindeers did the same and then so did the Snowman at the end x.
    Your kiddos sure did have fun and they must be so excited for the big day x.
    I know they keep you busy and the extra work involved with cleaning etc with Covid but they must give back so much joy Karen ? Sending hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful makes Karen, I love them all and so will the Mums and Dads, I bet the wee ones had a great time making them, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.