Monday, December 14, 2020

Santa's Little Workshop

Hello and Welcome.
Well the excitement of Christmas has definitely arrived at my house!
There was so much making going on this past week.  So fun for my little ones to want to create.
There are lots of things we did this week that I just can't show yet....it would spoil the surprise for their Moms and Dads!!

Anyways, here's some of what we did that they took home to decorate with.


Cone Santa
These Santas are very easy and fun to create.  
find directions here:




Paper Stars
We have never made these before but they turned out great.
They sure make a statement hanging for Christmas.
find directions here:

Straw Christmas Trees
I bought some Christmas paper straws and we used them to make our little Christmas tree ornaments.
Glue the straws onto a popsicle stick, then when dry, cut into a tree shape.



Paper Bell
This simple bell was made with paper then I added a real metal bell to the inside.
directions here:



Rudolph
These cute little reindeer were made with a paper tube.  I glued it closed at the top and the kids decorated them...so cute.  They proceeded to make a puppet show using them.



Fun little 3-D Santa
printable found here:



3-D Angel
This was a sweet print out I found here:


Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.



2 comments:

  1. Hello Karen, more wonderful makes from you and your little ones, so much fun, and although all are fabulous, I really like the little Rudolphs, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only image how excited your kiddos are getting Karen. Fun makes this week and I can see all these fun makes being kept and cherished by their parents for years to come x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.