Sunday, December 27, 2020

Merry Christmas and all our Gift Makes

 Welcome and Merry Christmas!!

What a wonderful time we had creating for the Mom's and Dad's.  The kids were so exciting about the making and the giving which makes me so happy. 
So now that Christmas is over and the gifts are all opened, I can show you what a fantastic job they did.


Patchwork Reindeer
I bought some wooden reindeer at the Dollar Tree, then the kids glued on some pieces of tissue paper.
I covered them with a clear coat of acrylic gel and sprayed with sparkle spray.  
So cute when finished.



Puzzle Wreath
Here are the wreaths we made with old puzzle pieces.  We glued them onto a circle of cardboard, then I sprayed them with green paint and we added the little wooden embellishments and pom-poms.



Sleigh Ride
These ornament were so cute and fun to make.
I glued craft sticks together to make the sleigh then the kids laid on the floor for me to take their picture.
They coloured the sleighs then we glued on their picture and decorated.



Star Ornament
We made these with clothespins and a little wooden ornament in the center.



Santa Ornament
This was a fun, great fine motor craft.  I bought the plastic balls at the Dollar store and we filled them with red pom-poms and shredded paper.  



Pasta Wreath card


Christmas Elf Card
We used some leftover Christmas straws for the legs.



Rudolph 
I took the kids picture, traced their hands then we made them into Rudolph.
You should have just heard the giggles.


All Wrapped Up
I made some simple bags from large pieces of paper and we wrapped all the gifts above with tissue paper and added them into the bag.



Party Time

Here are some of the things we did at our party.
So much fun playing games and making.


We used a bell to make a Rudolph necklace.



Binoculars to look for Santa.


Christmas Hats



Bead Ornaments



party games........


Candy Cane Fishing

Feeling Christmas Box

Jingle Bell Toss

Rudolph Reindeer Ring Toss


Well that's it for our Christmas festivities.
I will be off for a few weeks so see you in the New Year.

Thanks so very much for all your support and most appreciated comments.


2 comments:

  1. The kids and their parents must have been over the moon with all their Christmas goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative and fun. What keepsakes for their parents Karen x. I loved the 'pasta' wreaths, the fun 'face' sleighs and the binoculars to look for Santa and who am I kidding I loved them all!!! xxxx.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.