Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Happy New Year!

 Welcome and Happy New Year!!

I am back to work although we are in another lock down.  Being with my little ones makes me happy and I think we all need that right now!

So here's what we did last week.


Happy New Year!
Since it was our first time together, we celebrated the New Year by making some hats and a count down....good way to practice our number recognition too.  
I printed out the hat and they coloured it and the countdown is a paper plate with a slit in it to slide the numbers down as we did our countdown.


Snowmen
Aren't these just the cutest?
Here is the link to make them:


Snowman Wreath
Here is a simple snowman wreath we made using a paper plate.



Snowman Puppet
These were great fun.  
I added the kids photo and we made them each into snowmen.  They loved making a puppet show using themselves as the snowmen...they especially loved giving themselves a carrot nose.


Well thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.
More fun to come next week.


2 comments:

  1. As always the makes are wonderful and look so much fun to create Karen, I'd like to be in your little group having fun, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those carrot noses too and what a fun way to count down into the 'new' year for teh kiddos. Fun as always and I am so glad that you are back with the kiddos Karen x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.