Sunday, August 21, 2022

Ocean and Beach

 Welcome
What a busy month August has been!  I can't believe how time flies.
I took some time off and stepped away from social media so be prepared....this post is a longer then usual with the theme we worked on for a few weeks.

So here's what we did a few weeks ago.

Fish
We made these cute cone fish using construction paper.



Rocking Shark
This fun printable was coloured, then folded so it would rock.


Seagull
We made this cute seagull using paper plates.


Fishing
This cute little fish was made using a paper towel tube, flattened and then cut.
The kids coloured it and we attached it to a large stick and went fishing.


Moving Fish
We made these fun fish that could bend and we could make them swim.


Seashell Necklaces
I had a bag of seashells so I drilled some holes in them and the kids used them to string some necklaces and bracelets.



Seashell
I printed this cute little seashell off and when folded, it can open and close.
Some of the kids made small shapes to put in the mouth.



Octopus
This cute printable helped us learn that an octopus has 8 legs.

Another fun one.



Origami Boat
I folded some blue paper into a ship shape and the kids decorated.  
We glued them onto a stick so we could sail them.


Fish Puppet


Seahorse
I drew and cut out a seahorse for the kids to decorate.



Shark 
This printable is so fun.  


Well thanks so very much for taking a look.
Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. My goodness you've all been so busy making your fabulous ocean projects, I love the seashell necklaces, they are beautiful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.