Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Numbers and Counting

Hello and Welcome

The holiday season is upon us and I'm feeling like I'm behind this week.

So last week our theme was numbers.
It's never too soon to start counting and helping the kids realize that number are all around us.

So here's what we did last week.

Ice Cream Match
The kids liked this one.  They matched the top of the ice cream cone to the bottom.
We added the fun dots in all colours as the sprinkles and counted them out.



Number Gluing
Simple number gluing then counted and added the dots to each number.



More Counting
I punched out large coloured circles, we glued them onto a paper and then counted out the right number of dots to add to each one.
I took some bottle lids to use as the matching pieces.



Craft Stick Match
The kids coloured the craft sticks.
(This little person of mine loved the red!!)



Number Tracing

 Thanks again for coming by and taking a look.



2 comments:

  1. More fun projects Karen, very educational for the little ones, do like the ice cream cones, making numbers fun. Numbers are not my strong point, perhaps if I'd had this sort of project when I was little, I might have, just might have been better at arithmetic and maths, lol, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So educational and you made it fun for the kiddos Karen x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.