Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Pets

 Welcome

We are working on a few various themed weeks until the big countdown to when we start all our Christmas crafting.  
The kids are getting excited as I add Christmas decorations to my house.

So here's what we did last week.

Paper Plate Pups
These cute and fun puppies are made using 2 paper plates glued together.



Paper Cat
This fun cat is a printable.



Goldfish
Here is a simple goldfish bowl we made using a paper plate.  I printed off some fish to glue inside.



Stacking Cats
We made these cute 



Pouncing Cat



Simple Cat


Standing Cats




PRINTABLES
Puppy and Cat

Thanks so very much for coming by and taking a look.


2 comments:

  1. Fun 'animal' week and those paper plate pups are adorable. Yes I bet the kiddos are getting excited Karen x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what fun makes Karen, all of them are fabulous and such fun, I just bet the little ones had a great time making these wonderful pets, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.