Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Happy Halloween

 


Hello and Welcome
What a fun Halloween we had.  I love seeing the excitement the kids had.  
For a few of my littles, it was their first time!
Lots of decorations, fun foods, crafts and a party.

So here's what we did to celebrate last week.



Creeping Spider
This is a simple fun craft. I drew a spider web on a paper plate and the kids glued on paper spiders.
I tied a spider onto a string with a craft stick on the back to pull up and down and make the spider climb the web.




Glowing Ghosts
We decorated a white paper cup with strips of white paper.
When dry, we put a battery candle inside to make our ghosts glow.



Halloween Shapes
I got these cute felt shapes in a set from the Dollar Store.



(printable)



(Printable)


Bat Puppet
I covered a paper tube with some black paper to make our bat.  
The kids glued on some features and added the fun dots to the wings.



OUR PARTY FOODS

Spiders
I spread some peanut butter onto a cracker and the kids added 8 pretzel legs.  Added another cracker with pb on the top and some google eyes.


Pretzel Ghosts
I covered some pretzels with white chocolate, then added the eyes.



Rice Krispies Ghosts
I covered some Rice Krispies squares with some melted white chocolate then added the eyes.



Mummies
For lunch I made some mummies....melted cheese on an english muffin then cut strips from a wrap for the top.


OUR PARTY GAMES

Bowling in the Dark
This is always a fan favourite.  I used some water bottles and placed a glow stick in each one.
At the end of the day, each child took one home.




Sticky Spider Web
I covered a hola hoop with masking tape- sticky side facing out.
We threw black pom poms as the spiders and tried to get them to stick...so fun.


Pumpkin Cones
I taped some pumpkin faces onto our cones and we played ring toss.



Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.
Hope you have a great week.




1 comment:

  1. Extra fun week and you sure have gone the extra mile with all the creativity and fun games and makes for the kiddos.....They must have had a blast Karen ....x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.