Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Yummy Apples

 Hello and Welcome

We had a fun week exploring apples.
My new kiddos are very young, so we just worked on the different colours of apples.

So here's what we did last week.

Worm in the Apple
I cut out an apple shape, glued it onto a piece of cardboard for stability and then the kids added lots of apple seeds.
When we were finished gluing, I drew a face on one of their fingers and then we pretended that the worm was coming out of the apple.  So fun.


Way up High in the Apple Tree
I traced the kid's arms to create the tree trunk.  They glued little apples onto the tree and we learned the song.
Way up high in the apple tree,
2 little apples, looked at me.
I shook the tree as hard as I could,
Down fell the apples...mmmm they tasted good.



Apple Pie, Yes Please
We used some brown paper squares for the crust of our pie, then added red apples to the center.
After that we added paper strips for the top crust and a white pom pom for the whipped cream.
Now I'm craving apple pie...my favourite!



Apple Picking Basket
Here is a basket we coloured and then added different coloured apples.

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.




2 comments:

  1. Another fun packed session Karen, super projects. Apples I can't eat unless they're in a pie...with cream oh and ice cream 😊 Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun worm in the pie and another fun week Karen x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.