Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Crafting Fun

Welcome
Another week of fun creating.  
I love to see the excitement creating gives to my kiddos.

So here's what we did last week.



Spinning Top
We decorated a paper plate using lots of bright, happy colours.
After decorating, I glued a long skewer into the center, leaving a bit sticking out at the bottom.  


Ring Toss
We used paper plates to create our fun ring toss game.
I let the kids decorate them with coloured tapes I get at the Dollar Store.  I cut them and place them on a cookie sheet so the kids have to pull them off to use them.  Great fine motor skills too!



Ball in the Hole Game
I cut a hole into the paper plate before the kids decorated them.  I added some cardboard handles to each side then the kids used a small ball to try and roll into the hole.  
Tricky at first for the kids, then they caught onto it.



Puzzle
I printed off some images, the kids coloured them and we glued them onto a piece of cardboard for stability.  When they were dry, I cut them into pieces to make a puzzle.  So fun and can be done with any image.


Thanks so very much for taking the time to come and see what we have been up to.

2 comments:

  1. Another fun week full of activities and full of creativity Karen x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of super projects Karen, more fun for the little ones, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.