Sunday, November 17, 2019

Let's Remember and Pets

Welcome.
The weeks are just flying by as we get closer to Christmas. 
The stores are filled with holiday cheer and my little ones are starting to anticipate the big day.....well not quite yet!

First, this week we remembered the people that helped our Country be free.
We called them the Hero Helpers.  
Since my little ones are so young and don't really understand the concept of war, that's the way I like to approach it.  They will get to know the horrors of the war soon enough, but for now I like to focus on the positive and how lucky we are to live in a free country.


Paper plate Remembrance Day wreaths.
Using a small paper plate, we glued on some red poppies that I cut from red paper.
They liked gluing on the black circles...good fine motor too.


So now onto our pets....

Learning Sizes Cats
This fun activity is really simple to do.  Just a bit of paper folding.
here's the link;


Puppy Puppet
The kids loved making and playing with these cute little puppets.
Again, simple to create.  
Here's the link:



Paper Mouse
Here is a cute paper mouse we made.  He can sit or lay down.  
It is just a piece of paper folded into 3rds. and glued together 
I cut out the ears and tail, we added some google eyes and a pom-pom nose.



Fish Bowl
I cut out a fish bowl shape and the kids glued on some fish that they coloured.


Here is a pet gluing activity we did.
Here is the link:


And last but not least, some colouring.
Who doesn't love a green cat!?

Well thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.




1 comment:

  1. Yes I am loving the green cat....x I love how you approached remembrance day with the kiddos Karen x Fun pet projects x. I am away for three weeks so I will catch up on my return x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.