Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Celebrating DAD!

Hello
Last Sunday we celebrated Father's Day!
My kiddos just love creating for special occasions, so this was a lot of fun getting ready to celebrate DAD.

So, here's what we did last week.

Game Controller Suncatchers

 
Dad HUG


Wood Plaques
I found these at the Dollar Tree and the kids coloured them with markers.  A real hit.


Gold DAD Trophies

My Dad Rocks
I traced their hands and we added it over the guitars we coloured.


Father's Day Card

All Wrapped Up

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.