Friday, June 14, 2024

Rainbows, Space and Some of Our Favourites

 Hello

What can I say.  We love this great weather.  Lots of laughter, learning and fun at my house!!

So, here's what we did the last few weeks.

Rolled Paper Rainbows

Craft Stick Rainbows

Rainbow Flowers


Dot Gluing Rainbow


OUTER SPACE

Craft Stick Robots

Rocket


Blast Off- Rotating Circle

Astronaut Masks

Name Rockets
I put the kids names on the rocket after they glued it.


Rocket Gluing


SOME OF OUR FAVS

Paw Patrol Puppet

The Hungry Caterpillar
My kids love that story so we made the caterpillar from the story.
I attached a bag onto the back so when the kids put the food into the mouth, they would see it go into the caterpillar's stomach.

Paper Plate Cookie Monster

Peppa Pig Puppets

Paw Patrol Kite

"Dand-E- Lion"
My kiddos loved this one!!

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.