Monday, June 26, 2023

Happy Father's Day Dad!

Welcome
I took an unplanned blog break...sometimes life gets in the way with being so busy.
Springtime mean outside and being in the garden which takes a lot of my time.
Trying to get back to it and will do my best considering summer is my busiest time of year with a full house of kiddos out from school.

Anyways, we celebrated the Dads with lots of creating and here is what we did.

Dad Badge
We used a paper plate to create our 'DAD' badges.



Pizza for Dad

Footprints
I traced the child's foot and we glued it over the Dad foot.

Let's Hang Out
I traced the child's hand and we turned it into a sloth.  I created the saying to go with it on my computer.


Trophy for Best Dad
We made these fun trophies by gluing a paper cup onto a paper ice cream dish.
We coloured and decorated them.



Desktop Easels
I used craft sticks to create these fun little easels and then we put a stack of post-it notes on the easel for Dad's desk.  The kids had fun colouring them.

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.