Friday, February 11, 2022

Favourite Characters

 Hello.
So glad you could drop in to see what we were up to last week.

Taking a break from our 'winter theme' as the kids wanted to do some crafts showing their favourite characters they love.

So here's what we did last week.

Cookie Monster
I had some black paper plates on hand so I folded it in half and we glued the blue construction paper on the top half.  I covered the tubes with some blue and the kids glued on the eyes.
The cookies were a lesson on learning colours as they glued them all on.



Peppa Pig
The kids love watching this fun little show on TV about Peppa and her brother George.
I printed them out, we decorated them and had a puppet show.




Teletubbies
A new to the kids show they are loving.
We decided to make a simple little match game making learning fun!



Groundhogs
February 2nd was Groundhog Day.
Here were we live, the groundhog predicted an early Spring (fingers crossed although I am skeptical about that prediction lol).  
I printed off this cute little guy and after we coloured and decorated him, we glued him to a paper bag we had stuffed with newspaper.  I think the kids had more fun crunching up the newspaper then anything!!  We did a shadow show using them...so fun.



Paw Patrol
One of the most popular kids shows going.
I simply printed off pictures of the characters and we glued them onto a banner.
Great fine motor practice for my littlest ones, picking up the little pieces and gluing them on.


Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.
Off to prep for our Valentine creates!

2 comments:

  1. That's another fun theme for the kiddos this week Karen. I have someone in our family that would have loved the peppa pig puppet show x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great little characters Karen, your little ones must have had fun creating them, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.