Monday, October 18, 2021

Scarecrows and Crows

 
Welcome
Fall is upon us as the temperatures get a lot cooler and we are into sweater weather.

Another fun, but short 4 day week of creating.
Lots of scarecrows in our neighbourhood to find. 
I have one too, that the kids love, so I thought that would be a fun theme to work on.

My Scarecrow


So here's what we did last week.

Paper Plate Scarecrows
We decorated a paper plate to create our scarecrows.


Fall and Scarecrows
I had this printable in my files so we coloured it and added leaves to the bottom.



Sitting Crow
The body is a simple cone shape and the kids added the details.



Decorative Corn
Simple fine motor activity making some decorative corn.

Thanks so very much for coming by and taking a look.


2 comments:

  1. For 'Scarecrows' they sure are adorable Karen. The faces on the scarecrow plates made me smile and another fun idea with the sitting crow x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous educational project, love that crow, and the other makes are such fun.I love your scarecrow, he's wonderful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.