Thursday, October 14, 2021

Gobble Gobble and Happy Thanksgiving

 
Welcome and so glad you could pop in for a visit.
This past week, we celebrated Thanksgiving here in Canada.
My little ones did lots of creating for this celebration.


So  here's what we did last week.

Sitting Turkey
This turkey was made from folded paper.  I've had it in my stash for years so I'm sorry there isn't a link I can pass along to you.



Turkey Wreath
Just a simple wreath made with a paper plate.
We glued paper strips to decorate.



Tickle the Turkey
This little book is so fun.
It is about tickling the turkey until he runs away.
I taped a feather onto a craft stick for the kids to tickle the turkey in the story.
(Here is a printable of the same story, just different pictures)



Turkey Card
I traced the kid's foot for the body and their hands for the feather.  
A great keepsake for the parents.

Well that's all for this past week.
More to come and thanks for coming by and taking a look.

2 comments:

  1. More fun projects and all of them fabulous, I hope you all enjoyed your Thanks Giving Day, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post made me smile Karen and another fun week for you all x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.