Saturday, September 7, 2019

Favourite Shows


Welcome
We had another fun week creating.
I decided to go with a 'Favourite Shows' theme and they absolutely loved it!
So here's what we created this week.

Princesses....they have been wanted to make some of these for awhile.
I printed these off Princess Printables and glued them together as instructed.
I punched out 8 circles in blue, then 8 circles in pink for each little princess.  They coloured them and we glued them together to form the dress.  I did cut them straight across the bottom so they would have fun playing with them.


Who doesn't love Max and Ruby.  Fun little show.
We stuffed white paper bags with newspaper after decorating them.
I stamped the top closed and we added the ears.
They turned out very cute.




The girls love Ariel the mermaid from the Disney movie, so I printed it off, glued it onto a piece of cardboard for stability and they coloured them up.  We took some cupcake liners, folded them in half and glued them to the dress and added the long stir stick to create a puppet.
Here is the link for printing:

Ariel the Mermaid


Dora Day

We ended the week with a 'Dora Day'.
My kids always love having a special themed day and this one was a big hit.

Dora binoculars made from paper rolls to go exploring.






 This is how I created backpack.
I didn't have any large paper bag so I glued 2 smaller ones together by cutting open the sides and gluing them together.
Above, you can see the pieces we used.  I hot glued the straps made from fun foam on the back before the kids decorated the bag.
Here is the link to the face details that we used:
Backpack Face



Finally, we made 'Map' to go inside the backpack.


Map was created by covering a tube with white paper and adding these face details:
We coloured the map, rolled it up and placed it inside the tube.
They had a blast pretending to explore.


Well that's it for this week.
Thanks so very much for coming by and taking a look.


3 comments:

  1. What super makes Karen, I'm sure the children had fun with them, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kiddos must have a blast when they come to you xxx So creative and such fun x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.