Thursday, January 25, 2024

January Fun

 Welcome

So much going on in January and I feel like the month just flew by.  
I've been keeping the kids busy crafting as we started the New Year and winter months.
Lots of fun as my kiddos love the snow.

So, here's what we've been up to the last few weeks.

Happy New Year
The kids coloured some cupcake liners, I cut them to look like fireworks and then we glued them onto the black paper.


New Year Banner

New Year Hats

Bell Noise Makers


Paper Snowflakes

Snowflake Gluing

Snowflake Hats
I printed off some snowflake for the kids to colour, then we glued them onto our hats.

Snowflake Wreaths

Snowflake Matching Game

Winter House

Thanks for coming to take a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.