Wednesday, June 22, 2022

All About Dads!

 Welcome
Last week we celebrated Father's Day by making lots of crafts for DAD.
The kids were so excited to create, wrap and gift them to their dads.  

So here's what we did last week.

Eggcellent Dad
I created a print out and the kids put together a fun foam egg to glue onto it.


Fridge Magnets
We glued some folded paper to an old CD.  The kids coloured the 'Super Dad' and we glued it to the center.


You're My Super Hero DAD Suncatchers



Toad-ally Best Dad Card




Letter Holder
I glued clothespins I got at the Dollar Tree together to make these desk letter holders.
The kids coloured them and we glued some coloured squares on as well.


Gift Bag
I made these gift bag and we wrapped up all the goodies to give to Dad.


1 comment:

  1. Brilliant makes Karen, and I'm sure all the Dads would have loved them, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.