Thursday, May 19, 2022

Belated Mother's Day

 Welcome
We celebrated Mother's Day last week.  
All is behind as I was off sick and some of the kids were as well.
We could never forget our Moms and how special they are!

So here's what we did last week.

Mom Suncatcher
I cut out the 'Mom' heart and added some sticky contact paper to create our suncatcher.




Flower Bouquet
I printed these off HERE and the kids decorated them.




Mom Medallion
I made these with the kids a few years ago and really had to rack my brain to remember how to do them.
I used old envelopes to create it and decided to write a reminder about how to do it when I finally figured it out again.  I really hope they make sense if you want to create one.
They are fun and the kids loved how big they were.



Watering Can Card
I cut these watering cans out and the kids glued them together. 
We added some flower seeds to the front pocket.



Trivet
I glued clothespins from the Dollar Store together with hot glue.
The kids loved colouring the sticks, something different to make our trivet Mother's Day gift.
How to's are HERE

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that you and some of your little ones were poorly, I hope you are all better now.
    Gorgeous Mother's Day projects Karen, loving the trivet, so very colourful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.