Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Ocean Adventures

 Welcome

Our theme last week was all about the ocean and ocean creatures.  
It's so fun to explore and learn new things about it all.  The kids ask such interesting questions that we look up on Google to find lots of pictures and answers to our questions.

So here's what we did last week.

Shark
This fun printout was simple to do and lots of fun.



Hammerhead Shark
We made this simple hammerhead using a tube for the head.




Rocking Whale
This cute little whale was made using a folded paper plate...so cute.



Octopus Puppet
I printed this out and we glued it onto an envelope I cut the bottom off of so they could use it as a puppet.
 


Fish Mask
We had fun making our masks and pretending to be fish.



Shark Attack
These sharks were fun to make.  I used a paper plate for the body and the kids got some good practice with sewing the string through the holes.
We added details and then had a shark attack.



Sea Life
(and old printable I had in my files)


A Day at the Beach
Such a fun printable to create.


Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.


2 comments:

  1. Such fun and lots again to learn this week. The rocking whale looked extra fun and the octopus made me smile. What scary sharks too x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects Karen, I love that scary shark's head sticking up just like Jaws, I'm sure your little ones had such fun, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.