Thursday, July 1, 2021

Subscription Changes

 Hello Friends

I just wanted to let you know that the subscription platform Feedburner is no longer available on Blogger.  

So, what that means is that if your subscription is through that platform, you will no longer be receiving notifications when I post. 
I have added Bloglovin to my side bar-------> if you would like to subscribe.
So sorry to be so late at posting this...my life is so super busy.

I so appreciate all your most kind and generous comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.