Sunday, January 19, 2020

Let it Snow


Welcome
This week we celebrated the snow with our snowman theme.  
The kids really loved it too, although we haven't had much this year so far.

So, here is what we did this week.

 Cone Snowman
I created a cone shape with some white paper and we decorated using construction paper.



 Look Ma, I'm a Snowman!!
This was a favourite this week.  I printed off the kids pictures and we made them into snowmen.  I used an old CD as the base and we glued on the details, so fun.



 These cute little guys were found here, very easy to create.



 Melted Snowmen
We love reading the story called Sadie's Snowman.  Sadie makes a snowman, he melts but she is able to keep making him again.  
We used a paper tube for the head, added construction paper details.




 Cup Igloo
I had a few Styrofoam cups around so I hot glued it to an old CD and we covered it with cotton balls to create our igloos.  





We also worked on numbers this week.  This is a great activity for little hands.  I covered a paper towel roll and the kids use the peel and stick numbers for a matching activity.  


Well that's all for this week.
Thanks so much for the visit.



1 comment:

  1. The kiddos faces is such a cute idea with the CD's and I bet they loved them? Loved the melted snowmen too and so glad she could be rebuild them x. Another creative and fun week karen x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.