Monday, December 9, 2019

Christmas Fun

Who doesn't love a cute and easy little snowman.
Just fold a piece of white paper and add some features...super simple.



Ornament Suncatcher
I cut an ornament shape from black paper and then using some mactac, the kids added small squares of tissue paper.  They looked pretty with the sun shining through them.



Santa ornaments were made with a little kit I bought at the Dollar Store.





 Cone Santas are so easy to create 
Here is the link that I used to get started:


Since my kids are crazy about the 'FROZEN' movie, we made an Olaf gluing.
Here is the pattern:


What can you do with your leftover papers?  
I took a paper punch, punched out circles, folded them in half and glued them together to make an ornament.  I used 8 circles for each ornament and of course, the kids decorated them before I glued them together.



And lastly, some simple coloring.  Wow, we have moved from the 'scribble' stage to colouring in the lines.

Thanks so much for taking a look!







2 comments:

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.